Thursday, December 1, 2016

Fitness diary or whatevuh entry no. 1



So this is the second day of my diet f**king season I know christmas is comin' but f**k who cares?! I NEED TO BE FIT AF, HOT AS HELL and can TURN YOUR GIRLFRIENDS INTO BOYFRIENDS and fcourse I need to do this with me squad but wtf KIM KIM KIM and KIM she ate a f**king rice f**k kim f**k. I don't know what else to say but f**k but I love you frienny and by the way todaaaaay I got soup and half-a- cup o' rice For breakfast, fruits and protein for lunch and veggies for dinnah!! wauh wauh wauh ACHIEVEMENT and for that I need to thank all the people who supported me like I'm gonna cry. nah I'm kidding.


STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT FITNESS DIARY OR WHATEVUH 
BUHBYE !!!!




please leave a tip or life changing hack on the comment section down below
(It'll be appreciated)
I'm diet and that thing is diet coke so those two are f**king related or whatevuh.

3 comments:

  1. OMG what's wrong with kim?! why did she ate a rice? OMG I can't

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG HAHAHAHAHAH I hope you get fit af haha like I hope you can get a body like kylie jenner's and omg more power

    ReplyDelete